Written by: Josh Dejohnette
Digital marketing is gaining a lot of popularities, these days, because of the advancement of technologies. The Internet is flourishing every day and thus it has become one of the best platforms for advertising and marketing. There are numerous digital channels such as social media, website, mobile apps and email by which you can market your products and services. If you are the owner of plumbing service, then you must figure out some of the best and effective plumbing marketing strategies and ideas for the growth of your company.
Why take Digital Marketing approach?
The digital marketing is far better than traditional or regular marketing because of many reasons. Regular marketing involves newspaper advertisement, radio advertisement and other. But you must take the digital approach for your company because:
–Reduces marketing cost
-Provides real-time result Creates better brand awareness
– Helps in business growth and development
– Gets better exposure and engagement
– Causes higher impact
7 Effective Plumber Marketing Ideas
If you are looking for some of the most effective marketing ideas for your plumbing service, then here are some:
1. Create a website: It is very important to have an online presence first to start your digital marketing campaigns. Without a professional website, it is hard to survive these days. People want to check your services online and get an idea about your company.
2. Work on SEO: To increase visibility and increase brand awareness, you must focus on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).Without Optimizing your SEO, It’ll be extremely hard to gain Free High Quality Leads to your site.
3. Local directories: Plumbing is a local business and to get some potential customers, you have to submit to the local directories. So, if you are in the local listing, it can be highly beneficial.
4. High-quality contents: You must create some high-quality great contents for your business or service. People need information and you must include some valuable information in the contents so that they can get the proper knowledge about everything. Also, include the essential keywords that can help you to get more potential audiences and clients.
5. Social media marketing: Never ever underestimate the power of social media. Over 2 billion people are active on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Use these channels to get potential customers for your service.
6. Paid advertisements: To promote your services online, you can also take the help of paid advertisements. They can quite cost-effective as you will get a huge amount of potential customers by paying a small fee. You can also create PPC (pay per click) ads for your services to bring traffic to your website and increase the exposure.
7. Blogging: Another great way to increase plumbing leads for your services is to start blogging. This can be quite an effective way to attract some of the potential customers. You can provide plumbing tips along with maintenance tips and advertise your service at the end.
Want To Make This 110% Hands-Off? Hire Digital Marketing Experts
Digital marketing is a great way to gain the right amount of exposure and customers for your service. But it can be successful only if you do it properly. If you do not have enough knowledge about digital marketing and how to do it, then you can choose to hire digital marketing experts as well. They can help you with some efficient and great plumbing marketing strategies and ideas which will help your business to grow.
Our SEO Guide for Plumbing Contractors is HIGHLY Recommended! Here is a beginners breakdown of the initial Plumber SEO process.
The SEO industry is in the rise. Sitting at 72b in 2018 and expected to hit 80b by 2020. Shows that more and more people are starting to realize how powerful this marketing practice is. And the longer you wait the harder it’ll be to compete with other companies in the future.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimizations is the process of Ranking website #1 through On & Off Page Optimization.
SEO Starts With Keywords.
Keywords are the Ideas topic that defines what your content is about. In terms of SEO, they are phrases that searchers enter into search Engine, also called “search queries”. If you boil everything on your page. All the images, videos, text copy, etc, down to a simple word and phrase, those are your primary keywords.
As a website owner and content creator, you want the keywords on your page to be relevant. To what people are searching for so they have a better chance to find your content amping the search results. Reward: 100% FREE Traffic
What does this look like?
Clicks: 2k Organic Clicks To Their Website
Average SEO SMB Conversion Rate: 8%
Phone Calls Generated: 160
Sales Generate (30%): 48 Customers
Average ROI Per Customer: $300
Total Profit From SEO: $14,400
SEO Ranking Factors
SEO really is broken down into a few important ranking factors.
-Quality, In-Depth Content
Panda: Created to penalize thin content on Websites.
Content should contain Images, Videos, In-Depth Text, Infographics. The Average first result in google contains over 1,980 words.
-Backlinks & Referring Domains
The more backlinks you have coming to your site the more popular your site will be. This will give you “Link Juice”.
-User Experience & Usability
No one wants to go into a website that looks 20 years old. Is your site meeting Google’s recommendations?
Is your site secure? (Https)
Is it mobile friendly? (WordPress usually is)
Is your content “Top Heavy”
Are you inner linking your content together?
These greatly impact your rankings.
-Local Citations Consistency
Are your phone numbers and addresses and information period the same through all local citations such as Yelp and Yellow Pages?
Ranking Website Process
-Website Development/Set Up
-Google Listing Set Up
-Call Tracking & Analytics
Once you have a case study, record the call then show the clients
SEO works best for companies that solve a massive URGENT problem for a customer.
Picking A Domain Name
EMD (Exact Match Domain ) are domains that match the keywords you’re targeting. For example, if our target was: Brentwood Plumbers” we would buy: brentwoodplumbers.com
People also still look branded domain names
Partial Match Domain
Choose a domain with no one keywords in it…
Target Keyword: Brentwood Plumbers
Choose a domain name as a brand
Target Keyword: Brentwood Plumbers
Buy an Expiring/ Expired Domain
Expire/expiring domains may already have SEO power because of this- You get the benefit of:
-Faster Indexing in the Search Engine.
-Previous SEO credit on the website
-Immediate Backlinks/ Rankings from old SEO efforts
Author Bio: Josh Dejohnette, being the CEO at Aiirdigitalmarketing.com, I’m on a quest on providing marketing services to the dealers of Home Improvement Industry. I always try to work on new marketing techniques which can benefit the contractors in establishing them. The thing that drives me every day is my client’s excited faces after a monthly profit.